VA Mortgage Options
WE HAVE A MORTGAGE SOLUTION FOR YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION
HOMEOWNERSHIP. YOU’VE EARNED IT.
Up to 100% Financing Options
The Department of Veterans Affairs can guarantee up to 100% financing options with a VA mortgage to eligible veterans, reservists, personnel on Active Duty, members of the National Guard and their eligible spouses with adequate income, suitable credit, and a valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
The main requirement for an individual to qualify for a VA Mortgage is that the veteran occupies the property as his or her primary residence.
Benefits of VA Loans include:
- There is no down payment.
- You are not required to pay private mortgage insurance.
- Competitive interest rates.
- There is no credit score minimum, although VA lenders use your credit rating to just the risk of default.
- You can take out a VA loan more than once in your lifetime.
- You can pay off your VA loan early without worrying about a prepayment penalty.
- You may be able to qualify for Basic Allowance Housing (BAH) to pay a portion or all of your mortgage expenses.
- Some veterans may be exempt from any funding fee, depending on eligibility.
Want to see if you qualify for a VA loan? Call us and we will walk with you through the process!