FHA HOME LOANS
WE HAVE A MORTGAGE SOLUTION FOR YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION
WITH AN FHA LOAN, HOMEOWNERSHIP IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK.
FHA Home Loans are mortgages that are issued by federally qualified lenders. The U.S. Federal Housing Authority, a division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), insures FHA loans. FHA loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934.
FHA home loans are an attractive option for many borrowers, not just first-time homeowners.
Benefits of FHA Home Loans
- Generally easier to qualify for than conventional loans.
- Low down payment requirements.
- Fixed and adjustable rate mortgages.
IS AN FHA HOME LOAN RIGHT FOR YOU?
FHA MORTGAGE FACTS:
- Can be used to purchase 1 to 4-unit properties.
- Loan limits start at $420,680 for a single-family home and go up to $809,150 for a 4-unit property.*
- Homebuyers with credit scores above 580 may qualify with as little as 3.5% down.
- Homebuyers with credit scores between 500 and 579 may qualify with 10% down.
- Homebuyers that do not have a credit score may qualify with additional requirements.
- FHA loans can be used on HUD-approved Condos and manufactured homes, with additional requirements.
- While FHA home loans are a great solution for many first-time home buyers, anyone can take advantage of an FHA loan.
*2022 FHA loan limits
Ready to take the first steps toward homeownership? Want to see if FHA is the best solution for you?
Contact us today and let’s get the process started! We’ll review your loan application and let you know what loan program is going to offer you the most benefits for your scenario.
KTL Performance Mortage provides home loans in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Florida. We are here to help you achieve your dreams of homeownership.