In the market to refinance your mortgage?
We have a solution for you!
With a mortgage refinance, you replace your original mortgage loan with a new home loan. Depending on your current loan, you may be able to lower your monthly payments or decrease your lifetime interest costs.
There are many reasons why homeowners choose to refinance. Each person’s situation is different. Our home loan experts will review your unique situation and advise you on the best solution to help you accomplish your goals.
At KTL Performance Mortgage, we provide home loans and mortgage refinances in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Florida. Apply today, we are here to help!
When to consider a mortgage refinance:
- Your credit rating has improved since you obtained your home loan.
- You have an adjustable-rate mortgage or a mortgage with a balloon payment.
- Current interest rates are lower than your existing rate.
- You plan to keep the loan for a considerable amount of time and would like to lower your payments.
- It would benefit you to decrease your payment term, for example, moving from a 30-year mortgage to a 15-year mortgage.
- You would like to capitalize on your existing equity with a cash-out refinance.
- Your life situation has changed and you would like to remove another party from your mortgage.
- The loan program you used to purchase your home requires mortgage insurance for the life of the loan, and you would like to refinance to a program that allows you to drop PMI once your mortgage balance equals 80% of the current value of the home.