VA Home Loans
Thank you for your service! It's our honor and privilege to assist you with your VA home loan.
HOMEOWNERSHIP. YOU’VE EARNED IT.
Up to 100% Financing with your VA Benefits
The VA Home Loan program provides 100% financing options. This means that eligible homebuyers can finance their home with no minimum down payment.
VA Loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the United States Veterans Administration. This loan program is available to military personnel and Veterans, including Reservists and members of the National Guard. Surviving spouses may be eligible in certain situations.
Do you qualify for a VA loan?
Your VA Home loan eligibility is determined by the Veterans Administration. The VA uses a document called a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to outline your eligibility. If you do not have your COE, we will work directly with the VA to request on one your behalf.
In some situations, there may be additional documentation required. If this is the case, we will work with you to determine which documents you need to obtain. We will submit those documents to the VA and will work with them to determine your eligibility.
VA Home Loan Benefits:
- No minimum required down payment.
- You are not required to pay monthly mortgage insurance. However, VA loans do typically require an upfront funding fee* which can be financed into the loan.
- Competitive interest rates.
- You can take out a VA loan more than once in your lifetime.
- You can pay off your VA loan early without worrying about a prepayment penalty.
- Use your VA loan benefits to purchase a 1 to 4-unit property.
- Maximum loan limits start at $647,200 for a single-family home and go up to $1,244,850 for a 4-unit property.⁺
- Homebuyers that do not have a credit score may qualify with additional requirements.
- VA loans can be used on VA-approved Condos and manufactured homes, with additional requirements.
- You can take advantage of your VA home loan eligibility more than once.
*Some veterans may be exempt from any funding fee, depending on eligibility.
⁺2022 Loan Limits